29th/30th January 2022 i-Tools Trophy Submitted Online Entries
Welcome to the inaugural Victoria Motorcycle Club i-Tools Trophy. This is a brand new two day race event consisting of a Senior grid (Formula 1 & Formula 2) and an Intermediate grid (Formula 3 & Formula 300).
Held at Taupo in association with Round 4 of the Speed Works Motorsport NZ Championship this will be a spectacular televised event, with our motorcycle classes running between car races.
Our two grids will be strictly limited to 38 bikes each so get your entries in asap to secure your spot.
Covid19: Both you and anybody you bring with you need a Covid vaccination certificate. These will be scanned on entry.
- Sign on and bike check are at 7am sharp Saturday 29th (plus afternoon of Friday 28th)
- Riders briefing is at 8am sharp
- Qualifying is at 8:30am sharp
- Friday 28th is a track day – organise this with Speed Works directly
- Garages are available – organise these with Taupo track directly
- Each competitor will be able to bring 5 people into the event free of charge
Entry fees paid by bank transfer are not considered confirmed until payment has been received. Your entry appearing here is not a confirmation that your place is secured if we have not yet received your payment.
Only entries submitted online will appear here.