Disclaimer of Liability to:
Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc. and Motorcycling New Zealand
- I have read the Supplementary Regulations for this competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
- I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might, a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise. b) damage my property.
- I wish to take part in the event despite the above risks.
- Neither I, nor anyone connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of a) any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
- I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
- I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle open day.
- I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out under New Zealand Law.
- I agree that in this disclaimer "my property" includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
- I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
- I accept that stripping and reassembling for technical checks are at my cost. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc. for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of the open day concerned, and Motorcycling in general.
- I acknowledge my right to access and correct this information. The consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing.I acknowledge by signing this form I may be subjected to a drug or alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
- I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or Supplementary Regulations and that to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.