2018 VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series
Welcome to the home of the 4 round VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series held at Manfeild, starting in April and ending in September.
The dates for the 2018 series are as follows:
- Round One :
- Saturday 28th April (track day) MNZ Permit #17342
- Sunday 29th April (race day) MNZ Permit #17343
- Round Two (MNZ Permit #17418):
- Saturday 26th May (race day)
- Round Three (MNZ Permit #17424):
- Saturday Saturday 30 June (track day)
- Sunday Sunday 1 July (race day)
- Round Four (MNZ Permit #17425):
- Saturday Saturday 28 July (race day)
Thanks to all our sponsors there will be many prizes and awards all across the classes again this year so get your entries in quick for your chance of winning one or more of the many coveted titles!
Read on to discover more about the best value road racing race series in New Zealand.
Race Format Summary
All competitors must enter a machine in either the Junior Trophy, Senior Trophy, Intermediate Trophy, or Pre89 Post Classic Trophy Class first. Competitors can then enter additional machines in other Trophy Classes for free.
Once entered into one or more Trophy Classes, a competitor may also enter into the Senior or Intermediate Sprint Cup Classes using the same or another machine. Once entered into a Sprint Cup Class, a competitor can also enter an additional machine in the other Sprint Cup Class yet again for free.
The class outline diagram below should help make the format clear: