2017 VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series
Welcome to the home of the 4 round VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series held at Manfeild, starting in April and ending in September.
The dates for the 2017 series are as follows:
- Round One (MNZ Permit #16789):
- Saturday 29th April (track day)
- Sunday 30th April (race day)
- Round Two (MNZ Permit #16841 & 16842):
- Saturday 10th June (track day)
- Sunday 11th June (race day)
- Round Three (MNZ Permit #TBC):
- Saturday 26th August (track day)
- Sunday 27th August (race day)
- Round Four (MNZ Permit #TBC):
- Saturday 16th September (race day)
Thanks to all our sponsors there will be many prizes and awards all across the classes again this year so get your entries in quick for your chance of winning one or more of the many coveted titles!
Read on to discover more about the best value road racing race series in New Zealand.
Race Format Summary
All competitors must enter a machine in either the Junior Trophy, Senior Trophy, Intermediate Trophy, or Super Motard Trophy Class first. Competitors can then enter additional machines in other Trophy Classes for free.
Once entered into one or more Trophy Classes, a competitor may also enter into the Senior or Intermediate Sprint Cup Classes using the same or another machine. Once entered into a Sprint Cup Class, a competitor can also enter an additional machine in the other Sprint Cup Class yet again for free.
The class outline diagram below should help make the format clear: