Disclaimer of Liability to:
Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc, Motorcycling New Zealand Inc, Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park and Manfeild Park
- I declare that the motorcycle(s) that I have entered for this competition are in good operating
condition and comply with all the rules as set down by the MNZ Manual of Sport. I take full responsibility in respect of the condition as set down and also understand that a spot check may take place on any motorcycle before, during, or after the event, for safety and other reasons.
- I shall abide by any decision directed at me by the Steward of the meeting and understand that any competitor
making a false declaration may be disqualified from the event.
- I have read and understood the Supplementary Regulations for this/these event(s) and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport of Motorcycling NZ Inc. I further declare that all the information supplied in mt entry is correct and I indemnify Motorcycling NZ Inc., Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc., Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, Taupo District Council, Manfeild Park, Manfeild Park Trust, Feilding City Council, Manawatu Regional Council, their agents, all officials and volunteers against any and all claims arising from my participation in this event.
- I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might:
- Cause me injury, serious or otherwise.
- Damage my property.
- I wish to take part in the Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc event(s) despite the aforementioned risks.
- Neither I, nor anyone associated with or connected to me, will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of:
- Any injury suffered by me; or
- Any damage to or loss of any of my property regardless of how the damage or loss occurs.
- I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses [including costs] which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
- I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
- I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me, which you cannot contract out of under New Zealand law.
- I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
- I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
- I accept that dismantling and re-assembly of machines for Technical Checks are at my cost.
- I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the Victoria Motorcycle Club Inc. for the purpose of the promotion and benefit of the race meeting concerned, and motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. This consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I may be subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
- I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.